The Great: JOE WEBB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

All I'm saying is, his throws were weak, and for all we know, the coaches decided not to play him regardless of what he felt he could do.Therefore, the notion that he should have played, and he is somehow a p*ssy for not doing so is entirely unfair to him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I think Ponder is soft for sitting, but I get your point. I think you are right that the HC/OC/QBC sat CP and not CP sat out.

having said that I still think CP should have taken his pain shot and played

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Christian Ponder gets hurt. It's what he does best.

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

They still would have lost but at least 99% of NFL fans wouldn't be calling him a complete b*tch.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Let's trade for Kirk Cousins.

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

We should take over the NFL. Some of us claim to be better scouts and talent evaluators than the Titans. (just ask them) Some claim to better coaches (just ask them) Some can draft better than NFL offices (just ask them) Some claim to be able to run an NFL franchise better than those that do it for a living (just ask them) And who needs Dr, we can just tell them all to suck it up and get back out there, and just google the cure if its a serious injury.

Just imagine if we applied this great knowledge to the world, we could take over it!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

he sat out the same big games in college.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Nobody mentioned the horrible analysis by Rodney Harrison and Tony Dungy who thought that Webb would help the Vikings and were raving about his great running ability as if he was Cam Newton or RG3. I know Ponder is not God's gift to the position but going from the QB who started every game to a green kid who never threw a pass all year a kid who had 3 TDs and 5 ints in previous action is major and they failed to address any of the potential negative issues all they wanted to do was cheer lead for him. They failed to address the Packers offense that would certainly score some points and require Webb to do more than run for a couple of first downs. Absolutely horrible and shameful analysis!

Dan Patrick said it seems as of you guys believe that Ponder's injury was a "blessing" to the vikings and Dungy a deeply religious man said "yes".

Makes you wonder if they were giving sensible analysis or just rooting for the brother.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

South Carolina knocked him into next week about 2 minutes into that bowl game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar