Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Great: JOE WEBB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ensconatus, Jan 5, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    All I'm saying is, his throws were weak, and for all we know, the coaches decided not to play him regardless of what he felt he could do.Therefore, the notion that he should have played, and he is somehow a p*ssy for not doing so is entirely unfair to him.
    GoT high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,757
    I think Ponder is soft for sitting, but I get your point. I think you are right that the HC/OC/QBC sat CP and not CP sat out.

having said that I still think CP should have taken his pain shot and played
    Obie09 high fives this.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,033
    Christian Ponder gets hurt. It's what he does best.
    Obie09 high fives this.
  3. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    They still would have lost but at least 99% of NFL fans wouldn't be calling him a complete b*tch.
    Scarecrow and Fry high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Let's trade for Kirk Cousins.
    Obie09 high fives this.
  4. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,566
    We should take over the NFL. Some of us claim to be better scouts and talent evaluators than the Titans. (just ask them) Some claim to better coaches (just ask them) Some can draft better than NFL offices (just ask them) Some claim to be able to run an NFL franchise better than those that do it for a living (just ask them) And who needs Dr, we can just tell them all to suck it up and get back out there, and just google the cure if its a serious injury.

Just imagine if we applied this great knowledge to the world, we could take over it!!!
    cdubbs2121 and Ensconatus high five this.
  5. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    he sat out the same big games in college.
  6. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    Nobody mentioned the horrible analysis by Rodney Harrison and Tony Dungy who thought that Webb would help the Vikings and were raving about his great running ability as if he was Cam Newton or RG3. I know Ponder is not God's gift to the position but going from the QB who started every game to a green kid who never threw a pass all year a kid who had 3 TDs and 5 ints in previous action is major and they failed to address any of the potential negative issues all they wanted to do was cheer lead for him. They failed to address the Packers offense that would certainly score some points and require Webb to do more than run for a couple of first downs. Absolutely horrible and shameful analysis!

Dan Patrick said it seems as of you guys believe that Ponder's injury was a "blessing" to the vikings and Dungy a deeply religious man said "yes".

Makes you wonder if they were giving sensible analysis or just rooting for the brother.
    GoT high fives this.
  7. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    GoT high fives this.
  8. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833

South Carolina knocked him into next week about 2 minutes into that bowl game.