Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Great: JOE WEBB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ensconatus, Jan 5, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,248
    Lulz.... This dude makes locker look like a god send... These straight up floater passes as he's getting sacked.... Just perfect! Hahaha I really was gonna root for the Vikes but there is ZERO chance they can win with him under center.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  2. titanflamer Starter

Moolah:
    $766
    Well, to be fair, he is a backup who has not seen the field this season until now.
  3. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,091
    Lol I feel bad for AP, first he's 9 yards short of the record and then he gets stuck with Joe Webb.

Doesn't really matter though, either way regardless of it was Ponder or Webb, they weren't going to beat Green Bay tonight.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,065
    As soon as I heard he was starting I said Packers would win 41-10. Webb is even worse than I thought.

VY > Webb. Yep. I went there.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $452
    I just got a kick out of all of the pregame hype over Webb. Wasn't it Dungy who was saying that Webb was basically going to rock the Pack's world tonight LOL?

I agree that it is tough to throw your first pass of the season in Green Bay in January though...
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  5. Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

GoTitans.com
    Moolah:
    $2,784
    Must suck for Ponder, to play all season and have a pretty good year and make it to the playoffs then not be able to start in you first playoff game...lol. But this Webb kid really stinks, he makes Tebows passes look elite...lol!
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,248
    Still mad funny to watch
  7. Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

GoTitans.com
    Moolah:
    $2,784
    Wow...this is uglier than Rusty the Rifles debut agains the Texans...lol! They'd been better off putting an injured Ponder out there, it couldn't have been much worse than this kid!
  8. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $1,384
    I feel bad for him..
  9. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,353
    This guy is hilariously bad