The good / The bad / The ugly

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by skitch, Aug 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

:wave:

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Starkiller, at the game, and didn't come to our tailgate party? I'm hurt.

I've been having internet trouble, but pictures from the Smack Returner tailgate will be up later.

So is T-Rac now a bad-boy mascot? I'd rather have a rough mascot than the players.

God I wanted Roydell to make that Catch, and Bennett. Both passes were perfect, though, which is GREAT. Here's to the longball!

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's ok, Starkillers always been a snobbish bloke. :brow:

just kidding, we all love SK. Reynaldology loves all its people.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Some more than others, though.

Right, Gunny? :brow:

5. The good: Pacman's game, I think he is more focused and is gaining experience and a lot of confidence, nice hit on Reggie Bush!!
    The bad: Inconsistency in offense, nice holes for Brown but I don't see that the line be consistent. Also Bobby Wade effort was awesome (learn something Bennett)
    The ugly: Roydell Williams dropping that VY's beautiful pass and Bennett is so inconsistent, he drops everything, I don't like him to be a top WR for us, he was better when he was not challenged, after Mason and the other receivers he did a nice job but his inconsistency is killing me and the other fans. Drop in New England, last year vs Colts in the 1 yard line (that play turn the game around), this drop, common Bennett you can't be playing like this...

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

He says that he likes to drive up and park, then go right in.
    He's likely on a tight schedule. [​IMG]

It's all he can do sometimes to get away from his Fortress of Solitude. He has to get into his club level molecule chamber asap.

7. Heh... Not much of a tailgater, personally. But then I couldn't have done it on Saturday anyway...

8. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

two very bad examples if you ask me.
    bennet had just made an amazing catch right before that new england drop. plus he had two guys hanging off him

the colts drop... well two years ago that wasn't a drop. i'm still not sure that was a drop. i think it was more the league kissing mannings butt than anything else. very bad use of replay

9. Brian

Brian Big Fan

He drops too many balls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar