The good, the bad, and the ugly!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sabomnim, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Have you see our running game this year, Gunny?:brow:

2. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

I didn't mind passing on 3rd. I just wish KC would have made a smarter decision.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd have hope we could get 2 yards. :eek:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Was the 3rd the pass to Hawkins where he tried to lead him and it landed no where?

5. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

how can you not mention penaltys??? penaltys have killed us all year. we are 5th in the NFL in commited penaltys. its really hard to be an elite team when you constantly shoot yourself in the foot all of the time

6. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

I'm very happy with VY's progression. He seems to be getting better and better. He has a full repertoire of passes now. The little dink 2-5 yard passes have even gotten better. The play action TD pass from the 5 yard line was awesome. The bomb to a wide open Nate Washington too.

KFC played pretty well. Can't blame him for the CJ drop. Wasn't CJ a good receiver last year?

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

CJ isn't a good pass catcher, but he is an ok receiver, because of what he can do with the ball in space.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar