The Gloat's QB rankings of 2011. (A surprise or 2)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Deuce Wayne, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

You criticize others for being overly emotional and making poor arguments while doing the same things yourself. What are you hoping to accomplish with a post like this?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Your only rebuttal is "do you ever read what you write" every post.

Gets a bit tired.

3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

The only QB more mobile than Locker in the league is Michael Vick. I don't even think Aaron Rodgers is as mobile.

As far as patience and accuracy, Big Ben has a clear advantage. But not in mobility :yes:

What? OHH, your talking about Blaine Gabbart?

That is Blaines problem, he can't find guys downfield, even though he can make the throws. (Sometimes)

Locker can find the open man, but can't make the throws (Most the time). But in his defense, most his recievers throughout his career had no buisness playing D1 football.

The only team Mallet could play for is the Patriots. If he even has to think about moving in the pocket, he will fall down. So, if he goes to a team without a godly O-line. His reading skills will be useless.

As shown in the Ohio St. game.

How many times did he get sacked?

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Locker sucked 2X against Nebraska.

So does Cam Newton.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I enjoyed writing that post. I wrote it for my own entertainment.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

25 Why didn't you look that up yourself?

Sacks

Mallett-25
    Locker-19
    Newton- 23
    Ponder-23
    Gabbert-23
    Stanzi-19
    Dalton-8
    Mcelroy-30
    Kaepernick-10

7. Rocketjump

Rocketjump Camp Fodder

Do you mean only in that game?
    Four times.

However, if his receivers hadn't dropped seven passes in that game (3 of which would have gone for touchdowns, including the very first pass of the game), OSU would not have been able to bring as much pressure as they did.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i agree and everyone blames mallet for that last int he threw when it was a good defensive play call but if joe adams #3 from arkansas didnt drop 2 touchdown passes and another receiver drop another one then it wouldnt of even been close...

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Mallett actually played solid overall against the best competition a college passing rating of 150 but people seem to only remember him losing to Bama and Ohio State but what about beating LSU, Miss St, Georgia and South Carolina?

How many sugar bowls has Arkansas played in since joining the SEC? How many 10 win seasons has Arkansas had? Arkansas would own Washington or Florida State if they played them and Mallett would out play either Ponder or Locker.

Compare Mallet's game against South Carolina to Ponder's. Mallett was 21-30 for 303 yards 1 Td and 1 int in a win with a 159 rating. Ponder was 1-5 before leaving the game hurt.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I love that stat for Dalton. Rarely gets sacked or turns the ball over. Conference aside he is my favorite QB and man crush of the QB's this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar