The Garter Belt

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by __pg, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMatt

TitanMatt Bleed Blue!!!

thats awesome! im getting married in september and i almost convinced my fiancee to wear a UK garter (since we both went there). didnt work yet. i would try for the titans, but she just moved here, so she isnt the titan fan she will be here soon :D

2. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

you wanna know how to get her to wear it??? just buy it for her and say you are trying to help out with the wedding...she will wear it. trust me

3. TitanMatt

TitanMatt Bleed Blue!!!

haha nah thats not it . . she is just really traditional. wants a nice, classic one with pearls, etc.

yeah i know, boring!!! LOL

4. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

seems classic to me...

[​IMG]

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Then that can be her something blue. Play the tradition card and help out at the same time.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

I think Blazing Arrow has a very good point!

My wife surprised me with this one. I actually guessed it about 4 months before the wedding but she played it off very well. Even had her maid of honor come up to me, "Man! That Titans garter belt idea was great, I wish we would of thought of it!" I was impressed by the effort haha.

7. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

thats cool, i just got married at the end of may and my wife and i were wanting one but couldnt fine one we like. so i got a awesome titans cake instead. it was huge ill have to put a copy of it on here how do you put it on your post? i cant figure it out

8. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

thats cool! I had a Titans grooms cake even though I wasn't very happy with the end product, looks like a cake novice made it.

Here it is.
    [​IMG]

to get an image on your have to find a place to upload like imageshack, myspace, facebook and get the url and paste it in between these tags [​IMG]

9. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

like this maybe

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar