The future of the DT position..................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Haynesworth is a huge run stopper. I would hate to see him go. You can't go by stats to measure that. When we did have a really good run D, there was a big difference in yards when he was in and when he wasn't.

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I have issue with Laboy and Odom as runstopping ends. I have issues with Sirmon and his inability to really do anything better than average. I have issues with the fact that Hanyesworth is most likely gone, and we have no one ready to step in for him.

Our D-Line, with the exeception of KVB of course, is a friggin' mess...

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Haynesworth better come back as a beast.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Brown has done well for a guy we picked up off the street but he isn't half the player Haynesworth is. In other words I don't see Brown as the long-term answer and if we move Haynesworth we better get some help in here via the draft or FA at DT.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Not sold on moving Haynesworth. Depends on if he can make the committment to fix his issues or not. If he can, I'd keep him.

6. zackmann

zackmann Guest

next year we need to sign a good DT and a good DE as free agents....

for instance, imagine KVB on one side and Jared Allen on the other...

what about Odom...he is a walking injury....

and I think Tony Brown should be brought back next year to be a backup...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar