The future of the DT position..................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Todays give away....................did anyone realize that some of them had Albert in the bottom left of the perforated sheet.................and Other folks got T Rac in the same sqaure?.............................I think it speaks volumes about what the FO thinks................

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Right on, start T Rac at DT :neener:

3. Nine

Nine Starter

I'm sure they've already put out feelers around the league for interest in Al....they'd be stupid not to. (You gotta figure that Oakland would love to have him....Al Davis might even give up a first day pick for him, warts and all.)

It'll be very interesting to see what happens when Big Al returns....if they let him return at all. If he wants to remain a Titan, he'd better come back and spend the final seven weeks of the season making Stroud and Henderson look like Ozzie and Harriet.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

haynesworth is done as a titan. i like what i have seen from tony brown the past two weeks. and im not just saying that because of the fumble today, he has played well.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't think so.

We are still letting opposing RBs average 800 yards a quarter and 20 yards per carry. The DT position isn't very good right now.

6. Fry

it wasnt very good with haynesworth in there either.

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

either way you look @ it, we still need another impact D-lineman....

8. Fry

this season with him we've had 148 rushes for 718 yards which is 4.85 ypc. without him we've had 86 rushes for 427 yards which is 4.95 ypc.

9. I think Albert will return for the rest of this season. But he won't be here next year.

10. .1 yard difference = about nothing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar