Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The future of the DT position..................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. bongo59 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Todays give away....................did anyone realize that some of them had Albert in the bottom left of the perforated sheet.................and Other folks got T Rac in the same sqaure?.............................I think it speaks volumes about what the FO thinks................
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $638
    Right on, start T Rac at DT :neener:
  2. Nine Starter

Moolah:
    $20
    I'm sure they've already put out feelers around the league for interest in Al....they'd be stupid not to. (You gotta figure that Oakland would love to have him....Al Davis might even give up a first day pick for him, warts and all.)

It'll be very interesting to see what happens when Big Al returns....if they let him return at all. If he wants to remain a Titan, he'd better come back and spend the final seven weeks of the season making Stroud and Henderson look like Ozzie and Harriet.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,524
    haynesworth is done as a titan. i like what i have seen from tony brown the past two weeks. and im not just saying that because of the fumble today, he has played well.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,031
    I don't think so.

We are still letting opposing RBs average 800 yards a quarter and 20 yards per carry. The DT position isn't very good right now.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,524
    it wasnt very good with haynesworth in there either.
  5. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    either way you look @ it, we still need another impact D-lineman....
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,524
    this season with him we've had 148 rushes for 718 yards which is 4.85 ypc. without him we've had 86 rushes for 427 yards which is 4.95 ypc.
  7. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    I think Albert will return for the rest of this season. But he won't be here next year.
  8. TitanKid4Life Guest

.1 yard difference = about nothing
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.