The Future and beyond

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am pretty much 100% confident that Fisher is done, which he should be (and not for his off-field antics or because of what Sally Reese said), his play is dated and his stubbornness to change players who aren't performing is his Achilles heel.
    The coaching staff needs an overhaul.

2. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

Gunny I agree with your post 100%
    It's too bad you're not our GM.

I am going to copy your post and send it in a certified letter to Bud Adams though, urging him to hire you.

3. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

In the regular season, AC fumbles on 1.7% of his receptions. Scaife, on the other hand, fumbles on 2.7% of his receptions.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Crumpler just fumbles at inappropriate times.

5. Passepartout

Passepartout April Showers!

Good assessment as Young needs to step up. 2008 Was then, it is 2009!

6. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

Is there ever an appropriate time to fumble?:wink2:

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Down 59-0, it might as well be appropriate. Closest we'll ever get to an appropriate time.

8. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

Good point. Hopefully we won't have any more "appropriate" times to fumble in the near future.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

This season has been hugely depressing, and as much as I hate the idea of blowing up the team, I'm agreeing that it's time to blow up the team. I just can't understand why this team was so good last season and is such a huge pile of dog squeeze now.

10. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

i think these next few weeks, evaluating young will be crucial to where we go at the QB position. I too think it will be crucial to the recievers on the team as well. They have had too many dropped balls. I do like your idea gunny by trying to trade a qb, like kolb or henne. I still want to see what Young has got, I think he can do a good job, and he's got talent with his athletic ability. I also think that hentrich will retire, and i think we need to sign trapaso, i liked his punting ability in preseason :) Hopefully we will be playing to win the game next year so we wont be punting as much anyway!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar