The Freak has been cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

He's better than nothing but not by much.

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

A LOT better than having to rely on some draft pick. Maybe his bad luck will turn around coming full circle with the Titans. Karma? what's there to lose?

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

His problems have mostly been injury-related... which is always a risk, but for the right price a guy with that much talent is worth the risk, IMO. Laboy kinda has the same risk, with less proof of production.

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Can he play on the left? cuz i wouldn't wanna split Al and KVB up.

6. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

If he wants my vote, for what that's worth, he has to come cheap.
    As for his injuries, it shouldn't be a problem. We still have Browns' crutches, bandaids, splints, coldpacks, hotpacks and such still laying about.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:grrhee:

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If there is a hole at DE in before training camp and he is available, I do a vet minimum deal with incentives. I personally think he's done.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm very intrigued that he could be a comeback player of the year guy here. He produced the most under Washburn and maybe a reunion is all that is needed to coach him back to greatness.

10. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Even if he's lost a couple of steps,he's still faster than 75% of DE's out there.I agree,give him a shot if the price is right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar