Smack The forehead is retiring

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Smash, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

[​IMG]
    Damn bruh! Can't a guy have a good time? LOL- ok ok, I apologize for the (forehead pictures, Peyton is closet lover with Chesney, HGH, the tea bagging, and you throating him deeply). Well, not the forehead.....that thing is amazingly large, but for the rest I deeply say I am sorry.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Hormesis got me Rollin today lol

3. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

You are free to do whatever you want and I am free to think it's stupid. No apologizes needed.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Hormesis became a top 10 poster in the past 24 hours.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

@Hormesis & @DeeT04 are killing it in here.

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Right. I never thought he would come here. Realistically, it could help. But he has had his chance to come here and passed. I don't think he "loves" Tennessee like all the peyton bandwagoners think he does. I think the only reason he played at UT was Fulmer. Basically, I think this grandiose idea of some peyton ~ Tennessee reunion love song thing is a crock.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. JBC

JBC Starter

I probably respect what Manning has done in his career as much as you do, but you have to admit that the images Hormesis has been posting are hilarious. I know they have been cracking me up. I even found my new avatar while getting in on the fun.

8. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

To each his own, I think they are dumb

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Spot on.

He grew up in Louisiana and spent most of his adult life in Indiana. Tennessee was a brief stopover for him. Plus he had the chance to return to Tennessee and turned it down.

And do not give me the "he wanted to win" song and dance. You sound like a battered wife making excuses. If he loved Tennessee as much as people want to believe he would have signed with Tennessee. Plus,the team was not that bad back then. It did not get horrible until Whisenhunt came.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

LMAO... sorry folks I've been to a few college parties and I WAS NOT at this one but.... let's just say your daughters, sisters and yes even mothers ain't the saints you think they are. Some pretty insane stuff goes on from time to time (not every one but more than a few). I'm not a fan of Manning nor do I know what happened in this incident but I am reminded of a few other cases recently, most notably Duke Lacrosse. There are more than a few females looking for a way to get rich quick. There are also more than a few more than aggressive men in sports... not a good combination.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar