The fire's shooting at us!

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by GeronimoJackson, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The video doesn't work. Had to go thru youtube, but without Michael, the show doesn't work. Why is Steve leaving?

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Steve is done, happens during this season. Without Googling I imagine he's leaving for one or all of three reasons - Hollywood is calling, he wants to free up some time for himself or he simply doesn't want to be around when this show completely implodes on itself..
    They should have never hooked Jim & Pam up - or at least make that the final episode.. That said, I still there are some funny moments happening on The Office.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

BTW - the Michael meeting "David Brent" scene last week was amusing..

5. GeronimoJackson

The new video should work now...it was the next best quality on youtube.

Michael and Holly will probably "run away" together as an excuse to be written off. I say the show will last one season without Steve and he probably won't even be completely gone, he just won't be the star of the show anymore but I bet he'll still make a guest appearance every now and then.

And CC, speaking of their relationship, call me a horrible person, but I'm actually rooting for Jim and Pam to divorce before the show's over. I think Pam will ultimately decide to pursue her dream of being an artist and it'll leave their status in a cliffhanger.

And where's Tim Olyphant? Isn't he supposed to have a desk there...

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm all for the divorce of Jim n Pam. She should have married Roy way back when. The tension from that scenario would have been far more interesting than JnP having babies..

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

They can replace 'Michael'...

I mean... they already did. Ricky Gervais did it better, but everyone loves Carrell. They'll just plug another in and he'll become loved as well.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Agreed. Gervais did it the best, and people said that Carrell wouldn't be able to hold a candle. No, I don't think he was better, but he did the role fine his way.

They'll get someone else for the role. As long as they don't get rid of Creed. Creed is the only character/actor (since they're essentially the same thing) that is indispensable.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Creed is great.

10. GeronimoJackson

They really can't replace this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq09dKYyXyg&feature=related

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar