The Final 53 as I see it

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Volek was before they traded him. Mauck was for 2005 and most of 2004.

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Drew Bennett?

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

what ever happened to that randall guy out of Virginia Tech, i liked him and thought he showed alot of Daunte Culpepper....

lol remember jason white, that was gay we wasted a draft pick on him....or did we pick him up ???

4. lll Comm

lll Comm Guest

UFA

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Do we really need five DT's on the 53 man roster??? I think Winkler could possibly pick up a roster spot. If not, definitely practice squad. He's a versatile lineman, and from what I have seen, a hard worker. Moore should also at least make the practice squad. When your front runners for RB are injury prone (and they are), you need depth there.

6. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Before the days of Bennett, Hentrich was the "emergency third" QB. I can't recall if we ever had to use him as a QB. However, what are the chances that you have two QBs go down in a single game after both starting the game injury free? I say keep Collins as the #2 and let Rattay go to give us a healthy rotation of HBs or DL to keep the heat on the opposition's QB. I think that just by having our defense step up this year, we will be better on offense. You will have to admit that Collins is making better throws this year. I am not saying that I think that he is the best back-up out there, but I am starting to give him a tad bit more credit this year.

7. Yes, for depth reasons.

I'd say he's a lock for the PS. He won't count under their normal limit of PS spots.

It's very possible. But it's just as likely that they will bring in someone else they liked leading up to the draft that was waived so they can take a close look at him for the sake of comparison.

8. Up until last year, we almost always had 3 QBs on the roster. It's just they didn't always allow teams to have an emergency 3rd QB semi-inactive on gamedays rather than a position player fully inactive.

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Yeah, I forgot about Winkler being from Europa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar