The Fantasy Football Help Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I agree. Lloyd is Orton's go to guy. I'm starting him on both of my teams.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It just seemed like a time to do it. He hasn't seen near as much production as in weeks 1-5.

I'll stick with Lloyd just because it's the safe thing to do, but I have a feeling Manningham will come out of this week with more points.

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Blount or Best (This one goes out just to Wayne, gotta chose one of his boys)

Also I have Nicks, Colston, Dez Bryant, and Mike Williams(Sea), which three? I have Williams on the bench right now, but he has been coming on this season.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You said it's only for Deuce, but I'm sure he'll agree with me...

It's time to start benching Jahvid Best. Yes, bench the guy who scored over 40 points in week 2. The past month or so, he's been average at best (no pun intended). The fact that he put up less than 40 yards against the Bills and is having problems staying healthy should make Blount the obvious choice. Question is... who are your other options at RB?

As for your WR question... leave as is. Mike Williams has been a pleasant surprise, but the other guys are too consistent and way too good to bench in Williams' favor. Colston is the only guy you could even consider benching out of the others, but I still wouldn't do it. Nicks is #3 in fantasy as far as receivers go. Don't ever bench him unless he's hurt. Bryant has shown enough that you shouldn't be benching him either.

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Pretty much confirmed what I was thinking, thanks bro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar