The fans at the game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TBaker34, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

All of you should be ashamed of yourselves! How are you going to cheer for the fact that OUR starting quarterback got hurt and had to leave the game. If you dont like him then find a new team.

I have never heard this many fair weather fans in my life. VY lost us the game and deserved to be booed is ridiculous. He had 4 incomplete passes!!! and one fumble. Peyton last week was 20/36 and wasnt booed once. You want to blame some one blame the Defense who couldnt get off the field! Blame the coaches who only let VY throw 16 times. VY did what he could with what plays were called. And VY clearly wanted back in the game.

I love the anger and emotion shown by VY at the end of the game. ABout dam time someone on this team showed some passion and is sick of the mediocrity! Welcome to another losing season with Rusty fricken Smith as our starter!!!

LETS GO TITANS!!!

• High Five High Five x 8
  2. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Fan's don't that here in miami and miami people are jerks like my self.And the Qbs here suck 10 times more then VY.

Never boo your team IDIOTS.

3. gkgtchey

gkgtchey Camp Fodder

Whats with the childish name calling? And Im glad they were booing, because I'm almost certain that Fisher couldnt hear me booing him from my living room in Salt Lake.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You have to go to the game to boo.

• High Five High Five x 5
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm pretty sure 75% of the people in the stands at LP Field don't know football at all.

I know 2 people that have season tickets, but can't name 3 starters on defense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

burn

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Fans felt like this group shoulda torched that Redskins D that let Philly rape em. We sucked today! If I was able to be there I'd have been booing that crap effort today too.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Jessica

Jessica Starter

Steve got booed too. He was a man though. Difference.

• High Five High Five x 8
  9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Just because you have idiots for friends you should not assume the rest of the fans are as stupid.

75% huh.....um...ok...whatever.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Been to a game in Nashville, lately?

If so, you would know alot of those people out there aren't real deal fans.

4th and 1 from our own 17. "Let's go for it"
    They leave when we are down by 4 points
    They laugh and joke around when we lose

Do i need to go on?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar