The Ex in USAToday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Feltish, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

KMASM, I mean KMBSM. Enjoy your new ratbird nest. I salute you for the many things you did in our community and especially the Katrina disaster but your on the other side now. Give us a call when you fly the coop up in B-more.

Think about it folks, If McNair and Vince have this so called "pop" and "son"
    relationship thats so strong, why wouldnt you stay with your "son" on the same team to mentor him ? Its not like he needs the money, and the statement he made about wanting to win a superbowl is a joke, He had just as good of a chance of doing that here as he does going to the ratbirds.

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

He was never going to get that bonus. He knew it. His agent knew it. We knew it. Every fan knew it. Over the years, he has been paid very well for his work on the field and it was much appreciated. Why would you make that insane analogy?

3. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Don't mean to bust on you, but let's be real here, I honestly don't think when he was throwing for 300 yards, and four touhdowns against the Giants, and converting the two point conversion, that you were sitting in your seat saying these words. You like the rest of us were out of our seats yelling ourt heads off, and cheering for our beloved Titans. Most of the time he was undergoing some sort of surgery in the off season, which kept him from doing those little extra things, I'm sure that he wanted to, but couldn't. Come to think of it there was one off season that he DID workout with the receivers, can't remenber which though. Last season was his first in years that he did not have surgery. My point is, you can not like someone without snapping on them. You're doing exactly what you're accusing him of doing, and that's getting on this board, bashing him and talking bad about him after he has left. My bad if I offended you.

4. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

Lets just agree to disagree and move on. I also hope i didnt offend you, that wasnt my intention. I think it's been a tough couple of years for all of us fans but its going to turn around soon. GO TITANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you know if you have been on this site for more than say, 5 minutes you would know that is tounge and cheek haterism at it's finest. Homer Simpson said it, not me. I've never even heard of you noob. You don't even know the signifigance of those words in that order. You are so clueless brother.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

hahaha! my 330 brother yo! I owe you a beer!!! hahaha

:whoop:
    :whoop:HATER!!!:whoop:
    :whoop:

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

:yes: wear it!!!

8. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

You're right, all fans do have the right to say KMBSM, but not without the charge of being hypocritical. Cheering for someone and hoping for there success for twelve years straight, then poof, I dislike you as soon as you leave, come'on peoples. I'm from NYC, and it is the only place in the world, that even if your own mother played for the other side, she'd be booed and hated. When they come to play us, I want us to win, b/c I can't stand the Ravens, but I hope our defense does not kill Steve Mac, and I hope he throws three int's, two returned for touchdowns, and fumbles one more. But the rest of the year it's GO MAC9. And really and truly I just don't want to hear the Vince Young bashing when he possibly ends up in the same financial situation. Mostly everbody's Jocking him right now, but when Floyd says Iain't gonna pay, go play elsewhere, let the stones begin to fly!!

9. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Please don't let all of my 5 posts make you think that I'm new to this site. I always read and watched but never felt the need to speak until now. I'm just growing tired of people beating on my boy. If that was tounge in cheek "haterism", I guess my real address would be to those who really are taking issue with Mac's comments. So I hope I have a clue now.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Did this guy escape from the TOMB?

I'm trying to make sense of this jibberish. I hardly know where to start. I bet you are mindful which pant leg you put on first in the morning and what side of the bed you get up on in the morning. I bet you have to hit the light switch 9 times when you get up at exactly 3am to take a leak at night. I bet if I worked with you we could get $900,000 worth of diamonds out of a single pail of anthracite. You are just being stupid or are not in touch with yourself.
    This garbage you have written in reply to a guy who never cared for the dude is absolute hogwash. That bit about working out is pure iron pyrite.

[​IMG]

what is this? just ignore all that crap... let's start with this Yahoo Serious.

My point is, you can not like someone without snapping on them. You're doing exactly what you're accusing him of doing, and that's getting on this board, bashing him and talking bad about him after he has left.:doh:

so we are bad for not liking that the guy that went for two against the G-Men saying he is a Baltimore Raven now? We are just supposed to like it? I suppose Overalls just likes that the Oilers left him then came here. Please. What are you trying to say with the words in red?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar