The Ex in USAToday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Feltish, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Funny how the media had him labeled last year..."He's a warrior, but the Steve McNair of old".
    Now everyone has him as the great savior and have the Ravens on a serious SuperBowl run.
    I did hear ONE analyst on ESPN (can't remember who it was) that said the most overrated team in the league right now is the Ravens.
    Only time will tell.?.?.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

This was an interesting quote;

"McNair, 33, made his third Pro Bowl last season despite playing on a 4-12 team in Tennessee."

Someone who dosen't know better would read that and think he actually played like a Pro Bowler last year and deserved to go.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Aww, comeon, are you telling me a 5th or 6th alternate, or whatever McNair was , isn't deserving to play in the probowl :ha:

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

oh please

"I saw the highlights, but I didn't get a chance to watch the game," he says. "I don't have any feelings (about Tennessee). I'm a Baltimore Raven now."

KMBSM

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Indeed.

6. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Kiss
    My
    Butt
    Steve
    McNair

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Indeed.

9. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Ahhh, yes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar