The ESPN Power Rankings Suck As Usual

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I actually like Prisco, putting us at 22 is right. The 5 teams ahead of us are: Bucs, Cards, Panthers, Vikings, and Rams (all NFC). I can make a case for everyone of those teams and how they're better... RIGHT NOW. Hopefully, we'll pass all 5 of them though :beerbang:.

According to Priscos rankings, the next AFC is the Colts @ 13. His top 7 AFC: Broncos (1), Pats (4), Bengals (7), Ravens (8), Texans (9), Steelers (12), Colts (13) ... then we're his next AFC at #22. I think the Ravens will miss the playoffs, you can't lose three leaders in Boldin, RayRay, and Reed and easily replace that.. I think they're primed for an .500 season. I think the final WC spots will be a fight from PIT, INDY, and us. So Wk 1 (@PIT), Wk 11 (INDY), and Wk 13 (@INDY) are huge.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Please tell me how the Panthers are better than us

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Scam Newton maybe lol

4. xpmar9x

Panthers went 7-9 last year, while playing the NFC West and in a harder division. Carolinas QB is lightyears ahead, considering Cam is averaging 4683 total yards & 31 total TDs per season through his 2 year career. They also have a good enough offensive line. Steve Smith is a 7-time 1000+ yard receiver & is still having 1000 yard seasons. The starting DEs (Hardy & Johnson) combined for 23.5 sacks last year. They have one of the best MLBs in football in Kuechly, who behind Willis, will be #2 ILB by years end. Not to mention they still have Beason, if he can stay healthy. Plus, they took my boy Star Lotulelei whom in preseason looked like a force. They still have a weak secondary, but no worse that ares and need a true #2 WR.

Head-to-Head, i'd say they'd beat the current Titans.

5. JCBRAVE

o_O NFC West?

Light years ahead of us? Ron Rivera is on the hot seat more than Munchak is, Carolina isn't better than us, no sir.

And head to head we really did beat them.

Im not sleeping on them in any ways, I know their LB core is insane if all players stay healthy, but so is ours.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Our LB's are good but no where near as good as theirs!

7. JCBRAVE

Give it time.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I do not see it out of Carolina. Scam Newton will be another Vince Young or Kordell Stewart.

9. xpmar9x

Yeah, I thought they played the NFC West last year - I'm wrong they're doing that this year.

Our LB core isn't half as good as theirs.

10. JCBRAVE

You said Carolina was better than us, you didn't say they'd have a better season, to me theres a difference there.

We beat them 2 years ago when we played them, and both teams are pretty much the same players.

We can beat them if we played them this year if you ask me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar