The end of college football

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I think they beat every team in the west except Bama. That's a toss up. I mean, LSU wasn't what they typically are because of the defensive defections in 2012, A&M was 4-4 in conference play and they already beat Auburn.

Then you have Ole Miss, Arkansas and Mississippi State. Lol.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

This is the argument that is just stupid to me.

In what scenario of life do you use this logic? I can't think of any.

Say you're a father, If you find out one or two of your kids is doing cocaine, you're just going to go ahead and give cocaine to the other 4??? Because you know, one's already doing it, under the table.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I love this "you think they'd be undefeated if they played in dur SEC?" crap...

Auburn kicked the sh*t out of that almighty SEC schedule. So did Alabama... then got their azzes killed by FSU and MSU.

Yeah, I'd say there's a pretty solid chance they would have been undefeated.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

your leaving out whatever SEC East teams a west team would play (obviously dependent on team so varying in difficulty). Considering FSU barely beat Auburn it's hard for me to imagine they would've beaten Auburn, Bama, LSU, A&M, Mizzou in championship game, plus whatever SECEast teams they faced PLUS BCS Championship.

But we'll never know. The important thing is to note how much more difficult an SEC schedule is than any other schedule out there.

Of course idiots like Dunce will say FSU "killed" Auburn, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar