The end all, be all of "what if" threads!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by HeadOnASwivel, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

So I just freaked out considering the possibilities of this event actually happening. So it sounds as if Bud may be having reservations with regard to frying the Fish. Here's the what if...

What if, Bud lets Vince walk then Bud demands we draft Cam Newton at 8! We'd be trading in VY 1.0 for VY 2.0. I really don't want to entertain this idea, but the pessimistic side of me won't allow it. This would be the final speed bump that would throw me from the Titans bandwagon.

2. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

I'm sure this would be the condition for Fish to keep his job and for VY to get the boot.

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Relax, this will not happen. Bud's infatuation with VY is more with his past and where he is from than with the talent level (not saying that VY is not talented, just saying what Bud's primary infatuation with him is IMO). Newton is not from Houston, so I really do not see him entering the conversation (at least not from Bud).

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Thank you I need some reassurance. I hope you're right.

5. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Little Stevie Underwood, Big Mike Reinfeldt and Jumpin Jeff Fisher would gameplan Bud out of the Cam sweepstakes pronto!

Been there, done that, doesn't work for the Titans.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I've seen so many mock drafts that have us taking Cam Newton. Pleaseeee no.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Pretty sure if Bud picks Fisher over Young he will be allowing Fisher to get his guys.

8. globelieves

globelieves Starter

Is Cam Newton mentally stable?

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

He's handled the controversy this year MUCH better than VY would have.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I would be happy just for some fresh blood on the team at all

The VY, Collins, Fisher drama is well past it's expiration date and it's starting to curdle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar