The eff you td ???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

tomlinson has been the only guy to say they have no class and bb is a bum in public. i belive but i could be wrong.

2. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

All that has to happen is one of those teams stop the TD, I am sorry but there were 10 mins still left in the Bills game. If you ease up, it can bite you in the butt. Not that I'm a Pats fan but what am I supposed to say? The mean old Pats scored too much against the hapless teams of the NFL. I hope somebody hands them their a**, but it doesn't look like anyone is capable so far.

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

As TO said, 'If you don't like it, keep me out of the endzone'.
    Yes, this is often pointless scoring by the Pats, but I find it odd that on a football forum, people are complaining about scoring touchdowns??
    It's simple, just wait for this to bite the Pats in the rear, however it may occur. If the Titans were doing this, I think there would be more than a couple people here pleased with such (pointless, lol) aggression.

4. Kbvytenn5310

Kbvytenn5310 Guest

I personally don't think that its necessary to run up points when you clearly have the game clinched. However its really hard to tell who is making it take place. I don't know whether its the players who are trying to send this message across the league or possibly the head coach and staff. Either way I don't like it. With the talent they have on their team its uncalled for.

5. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

I hate the Patriots with an unhealthy, obsessive, stalkerish, probably need therapy passion.

That being said, I have the same general opinion as Hall and Tackhead.

Does this mean Norv and the Chargers are classless?

I sure wasnt sad to see Tomlin stay on the gas while the Steelers shut out Seattle. Hell, if they could have put up 14 more points on them, I would have peed my pants in glee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar