The eff you td ???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/bostonblog/071015

So the Patriots are out to put it in everyones eye...
    the eff you td?

alright. Didn't they pretty much do that last year with their Vinny Testaverde's 50th Birthday present or whatever that was? We got the eff you treatment last year. Hey, maybe Belichick is a just a jerk-off? How about that?

I really found this amazing that it's such a trend with them. It's just funny to me that they pulled the Testaverde thing before the Jets caught them.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I've made numerous posts about this on boards everywhere. I almost think this guy stole my steez. But whatever, at least it goes to use.
    And yes, BP, people are acting like this is a new think. Coach BB has been doing this for quite awhile. It goes deeper than the Vinny TD. You can look at that entire game. Playing their starters 80% of it until it was a blowout after already having clinched playoffs? Why? Who else would do that?

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

:dead:

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

This is out of line with what this post is about, but my drawls have been in a wad for awhile with the Pats. Great team, but how do they do it? I mean, does the salary cap apply to this team? Is it the same one every other team has? How do they pay these high profile players year after year without the cap catching up to them?
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I feel better now.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

who knows... gotta hate them though.. even more than Indy

6. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

[​IMG]

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

look at him.. I'm sure he's a "closet" Pats fan

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Exactly. it's about time a sportswriter had the nutz to man up & state what a classless lowlife turd Belicheat really is. Of course it won't happen because none of them wish to burn their bridge with the Pats.

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Either Belicheck plans to leave NE soon, or he's just plain stupid.
    What goes around comes around. Fact of the matter is that NE won't stay on top forever. Soon enough they'll be the Saints, Rams or Dolphins of the league and will have a hard time keeping up with average opponents. Only then will teams like Cincinnati and Dallas who are headed in the right direction vow to run up the score on them just to make them look stupid.

I don't like this. No class at all, and the confidence to think that they'll stay on top forever.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Thanks for posting this. I remember right after their first superbowl win everyone was praising them for their teamwork and class.

Now they are cocky cheaters that run up the score whenever they get a chance.

F the pats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar