"The dude’s throwing missiles out there”

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

very funny! We have to give him credit, however. He is doing a great job and he has good receivers which make him look even more amazing!!

I wonder what his diet is like? You are what you eat, you know! Most of us are KFC!! :ha:

2. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

Does anyone else notice that VY shouts "Go" instead of Hut, that's pretty cool!...Is he saying Ready, Set, Go?

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I Am A Fool :ha::ha:

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He cried and "retired" until he landed on a dream team that just needed a decent qb.

F Brett Favre. Spoiled brat should get broke in half.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I have noticed that too, sounds cooler than the plain old down set hut bit.

6. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

If I could high five you I would.

I used to even like the guy.......he's a spoiled rotten bastage who is abusing his god given talent by going to the biggest rivals of his original team. That's just an insult; pure and simple.

I don't even like Green Bay and it pisses me off.

He is a Ultra Prima-Donna like the sport needs more....."give me what I want or I will retire!!111oneone"

WTF? go to the old folks home and suck on your bottle and eat your oatmeal!

7. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

We've seen this before. Beloved star is declared washed up by his team. Goes to another does okay. Goes to original teams main rival and does great.

Roger Clemens, and he was cheating. Steroids anyone?

8. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Hopefully one day Peyton Manning will do the exact same and end up in Tennessee.

9. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

I rooted for the colts in playoffs (if the Titans were out) when Dungy was still around because he was a top tier high class guy and damn good coach.

With the D man gone I finally looked past the awesome to see the whiny drama king their star QB really was............I do not want Peyton on MY team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar