"The dude’s throwing missiles out there”

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Steve Mariachi exclusive access: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-training-camps/09000d5d81201c18/Vikings-report

Cliffs: Favre looks like he has been practicing with this team for quite some time.

Apparently with all this new technology missiles are now intercepted :grrhee:

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

wha?

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Theres a joke somewhere in that post. It's up to us to find it lol

4. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

I'm talking about the over hyping of Brent Favre.

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

lol over-hype is the perfect word. Mark my words. He will go down in a game mid season after having back to back up games struggling through the air. Then jackson will take over and lead the vikes to the playoffs who will then lose in the nfc championship by 10 points lol. Brett will then retire for good. And the world keeps on spinning.
    Remember, you heard it here first folks.

6. DannyPitts

DannyPitts "Put a Sock in It" champ

favre will have a sub-par year, Jackson will leave town, the Vikes won't make it past the wildcard round, or even the playoffs at all, and Childress will lose his job for the whole brett favre deal. write that down

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I doubt it,my boss hasn't even heard of Brett Favre.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I for one am still on the Favre bandwagon. People are crazy to think you just lose the talent. Yards, touchdowns and interceptions will probably be down this year but IMO he'll play just as good as years past. He'll make those recievers better and possibly make a run at the Superbowl. It's not on his shoulders anymore and he'll be more consistant because of it. He's never had a running back like Peterson.

Minnesota / Tennessee Superbowl with the Titans winning 49-3. Bank that.

9. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

O.k. just don't ask for a bailout...:wink2:

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Well....13/18 142 Yards and a TD for ole Favre. Not too shabby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar