The dish from Guido & Vinnie

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Nov 22, 2006.

?
  1. Titans +3, I'll take that any day.

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. I'm with NY and giving the Titans 3.

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. Titans will win BIG over the Giants.

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

Wow! All of them picked us except Hoge and Jaworski(The Vince haters), and accuscore. I think they're just picking us because of the Giants sucking, not us being good.

2. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Every coverage involves Hill and Thompson. Fortunately, Hill is better in zone than man. But Pacman isn't. Thompson doesn't look good in either. Pick your poison. We've been playing more man lately.

3. Nine

Nine Starter

Well, it's obvious that nobody else has figured out what Hoge and Jaworski already know....that Vince won't be able to run against the bigger, faster defenders in the NFL, that he won't be able to learn an NFL offense, and that it will be at least three years before Vince is ready to take the field.

:rolleyes:

(Here's my theory: Jaws and Hoge are gay lovers. They approached Vince about a romantic Fire Island getaway for three, but were turned down. They are slaves to their insatiable lust for Vince, and feel that they must constantly criticize him in an effort to conceal their wanton desire.)

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

OMGGG Dagger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar