The Direction Of The Titans Organization

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by FightinTitan, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

What did you do to your poor ol' Grandmother?

2. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

That isn't what I think but thanks.

3. zackmann

zackmann Guest

fightinTitan...i think that is a good theory...may or may not be true...but good thoughts nonetheless...

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Adams isn't trying to "tank" anything.. Why bother signing $$ FA's at that point?
    If we had a running game at all I believe Young would be QB next Sunday and it would work. The O-line and RBs are killing us just as much as the QB situation. Chris Brown is a nice guy but he needs to go... I don't understand why he continues to be #1...

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Because he managed 64 yards on 16 carries behind a not too stellar O-line? Henry in comparison had 22 yards on 9 carries (18 yards on 7 carries if you take away the short TD runs that for obvious reasons couldn't go for longer). White still has yet to show what he can do in a game.

6. but the thing is .... if we have another horrible season it will take fight out of alot of players .... Bulluck,Haynsworth,Chris Brown, guys like them will not want to stick around

7. you know ? bulluck is a great player but i dont see him sticking with lossing team ...... has anyone heard him infront of a mic recently ? he has alot to say lately .......

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Fisher screwed up by not pulling Collins, and I sincerely believe he did it just to spite Billy Volek. I don't think losing Steve was controllable, but losing Billy and bringing in Kerry is controllable. If they had brought Collins in sooner, maybe 1) He could have helped win that game yesterday or 2) They would have know how bad he sucked and cut him so as not to be anchored by his salary, with which we are now stuck.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I've been saying Fisher is putting his hold on the locker room in jeopardy already by forcing that performance out of Collins.

But he lined up the players pretty good for the media. I just think if he makes many more decisions like that, get ready for a worse lockerroom than what he created with Pacman last year.

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm pretty sure any player in the Titans locker room would rather lose with Volek or Young over Kerry Collins. No chemistry, no juice, no camraderie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar