The Day Broken Record Took Over The World

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Broken Record, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Gave it to the little girl who was sitting two rows down.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

mine is hanging on two hooks on the back of my kids bedroom door.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Seriously, I'm coming to the first preseason game against the Saints with 3 of my buddies who happen to be in town, we need a tailgating plan! Can we go join the party by the big blue bus?

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We talk about it every season and I am certainly open to it.

I have never been able to coordinate it before because I have kids and the babysitter money was too much to get out to tailgate. In a year or two, that should change.

I'd love to make this happen sometime. I know Titanium and LaserJock are out there early. :brow:

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I'm all about spearheading something... I'm thinking the preseason game vs. the Saints ought to be a nice place to start. It would be really simple... Now, my favorite place to hang is near my gate, which is Gate 7, which is located on left hand side of the south end, that is if you are facing LP feild and the Shelby Street Pedestrian Bridge is behind you. There are several posters that I would like to see turn out. I know for a fact Hoffa, GoT, BrokenRecord, GT3801, Ewker... these guys would be down... I've kicked the idea around in PM's in the past few months... It would be really cool. There is no telling how many others would show... I'd like Puck to show up. That would be neat... Skitch, who I have met sits in my section... I know I'd drag a case of beer down there... any thoughts anyone?

I think we need to ring in the Vince Young era in style.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

This is an excellent idea...

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ya'll wanna chip in for a plane ticket...

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd be more involved in organization, but I won't be at all the games because of my school schedule and commute from Knoxville. I'll still be here for the Saints game, and have some friends coming in for it, and I'll be back for the Jets game, the Cowboys game, and the Ravens game at the minimum, and I'm totally up for being there when I come in.

SEC, see you near gate 7, I'll bring some beers too.

Gunny, don't think we can afford to spring for that at the moment, but we'll pour one out for our missing homie, and shout at Reynaldo for you. I've got two tickets right by the tunnel, so he might actually hear me.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

You're athletic...swim!

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ya'll take a square sign where held together it says 'GUNNY' on one side

and other the side has my face. :))

I say ya'll to much. Damn hicks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar