The Day Broken Record Took Over The World

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Broken Record, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. lol

3. Broken Record

Sorry about the July mocks thread. I really don't know anything about the AZ Cardinals, just had to get my name on top ;-)

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Muhaha... I'll catch you yet...

5. Broken Record

Perhaps you will reach my post count, but my feats of daring are not to be matched!

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Actually, when I posted that last one, I had the same thing you had before, the lead post in all the threads... that time has passed now. I don't think I'll catch your post count until the fall, when I don't have to work as much and there's actually something to talk about.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Brad, Trey... I'm speechless.

That has got to be the dorkiest thing I have ever seen. :geek:

but funny.:lol:

I think it is high time to break out some preseason tail gatin' talk.
    We need a goTitans tent or something. At least a folding table with
    a couple of coolers of beer. Set it up right there on the south lawn in front of gates 8 & 9... have you ever seen that picture standup of kenny chesney there where cmt has set up their karoke with reba and the judds tent? Once Mrs. Bipolar and I were hanging out in that area and this guy, he was average age, early thirties, he walks in front of it to pose for a picture, cause they will take your picture with it using a polaroid instant camera. This guy stands in front of it, bends over and graps his knees. It was hilarious.
    :ha:
    [​IMG]

8. Broken Record

Welcome to July.

If it says CMT, you can bet I'm not getting within 200 yards of it, but that story is hilarious!

9. T4Ten

T4Ten Guest

If he was wearing a Peyton Manning mask it would have been a priceless photo. :ha:

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

what the heck did you do that night they passed out all the
    cmt powder blue flags that said "The Best Fans In The NFL"
    with titans fireball logo? what then?:brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar