The Dark Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Yep I'm making the thread none of you want to see, we know injures happen early in training camp and in preseason.

What players do we need to stay healthy? Would Nate tearing his ACL end our season? Would Locker getting a wicked concussion make you cry? Would Griffin breaking his hand be a bad thing? Would CJ blowing out his knee make you vomit? Also I will update this thread as injuries happen. but lets hope they dont!

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I honestly don't think anybody going down would ruin us. Cook would hurt only because we have no other player like him at his position. Outside of that, maybe McCourty, because I am worried about the question marks.

But Morgan and Britt need to stay healthy or you can bet they will be wearing other colors next year.

3. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

I'm also worried about Kendall Fire trying to play catchup and getting hurt trying to prove himself.

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Bironas...oh wait, Fisher's not here anymore so our offense is actually a threat now.

I gotta go with McCarthy, Wimbley, Casey, and Morgan on defense along with Washington, Wright, and CJ2k on offense. Basically no-brainers except for CJ, who I think will return to his old self this season behind a solid offensive line (dear God let Amano be done/replaced/moved back to a guard spot)

5. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Amano is practicing with the first team I believe.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Roos, Casey and McCourty/Verner I think would really hurt.

7. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

I knew it wouldnt take long,
    Titans coach Mike Munchak said after practice today that center Eugene Amano has a torn triceps and will miss the entire 2012 season. Amano suffered the injury in practice on Thursday.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If we lost Verner or McCourty we'd be in trouble.

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

If Griffin gets hurt....

we are in trouble. Never thought I'd say that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar