The Dark Knight Rises Special Edition DVD - worth it? Also JGL won't be next Batman in JL movie

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by GeronimoJackson, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

In fairness they're completely different movies, Avengers is a family film while Nolan's movies aren't really gonna be enjoyable for a lot of kids. Plus she's supposed to be like the world's best assassin. :)

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

1. The funny is some people try to excuse Batman and Robin because "Batman is supposed to be that way and it was good for its time." I scoff when people say that. For its time is not an excuse, the one with Michelle Pfeiffer was actually pretty good for its time.

2. TDKR isn't structurally as good as TDK and that's because it was a 2 part movie crammed into one, but it still had enough epic moments for me to love it, just maybe Nolan will release the original 4 hour cut someday, just maybe... :)

The subtle greatness is what I love about the movies, Nolan isn't in your face and doesn't overdo flashbacks to make you catch on, like I didn't even catch on to the "you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain" parallel until the second viewing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar