The Cutler lovefest continues

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Feb 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm not sure Vandy has more talent than MTSU. MTSU plays Vandy tough every year even with Cutler. If you put Cutler on MTSU Vandy would not have a chance.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

MTSU has been horrible the last couple of seasons. They were 0-3 heading into that game and ended the year at 4-7. They gave up 34 or more points to teams like Louisiana-Monroe and Florida International. Their head coach was fired.

They do play inspired football against Vandy but that doesn't mean Middle has had much these last two seasons.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm big on Vince but if I thought we'd get an extra high 2nd or low first round pick to trade out and still manage to land Cutler and pick up both an impact LB and tough interior O-lineman I wouldn't complain. I know the least about Cutler than pretty much anyone but my gut tells me he has the stuff to be a big time player in this league. However all of the qb prospects in the draft seem risky to me.

4. maximus

maximus Starter

It was about time that Andy Mac got fired. MTSU has talent-Andy Mac didnt know Xs and Os but he knew how to recruit. If Jay was on MTSU, Vandy wouldnt have a prayer

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

And MTSU consistently produces as many of more NFL quality players each year as Vandy.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

What kind of argument is this, they both suck.:sad2:

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Anyone that thinks MTSU has more talent than Vandy are fooling themselves. Vandy drafted talent...maybe not on the Florida/LSU level, but certainly the UK level. Vandy has played teams that have had talent level equal to or less than Vandy.

9. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Vince promised not to throw at the combine, and Jay promised not to run.
    :lol:

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Vandy has not had an offensive player in the NFL since John Gromos in 1990.
    Certainly Cutler's record would be much better had he played in the late 90s when Vandy had some talent on the defensive side of the ball considering a number of the Vandy loses to "inferior" teams like Kentucky were due to defensive failures. As a previous poster stated, "the both suck".

Vandy consistently has the worst talent in the SEC with the possible exception of Kentucky and if you take Cutler out of the equation they are no more talented than MTSU IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar