The Cramps vs The Cranberries CLOSED

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Mar 9, 2016.

?
  1. The Cramps

33.3%
  2. The Cranberries

66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

BAND WARS RD1: The Cramps vs The Cranberries

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Rock n Roll litmus test..
    MTV hit maker vs Rock n Roll legends..
    Poison Ivy on that big guitar all day long..

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

But I like Irish brogues on alternative-looking Eurochicks! This may come down to a meat vote...

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

There's enough dude bands with a chick singer. Cramps were entirely under the musical thumb of Ivy..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I nominated cranberries. Great tunes in Linger, Zombie, when you're gone, dreams.

6. avvie

Not everything that is deliberately bad is good. Besides, I don't see how you can like The Cramps and dislike Tarantino films when they are both the same thing.

7. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Nothing like watching Hillary Swank pretend shes a Karate master dancing with monks to Dreams in The Next Karate Kid.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

When did I say I dislike Tarantino films?
    I called him out for near plagiarism - but he and I apparently mostly like the same stuff so I'm watching Tarantino all day long over modern Hollywood fodder.
    Should be interesting for you to tell me who The Cramps have plagiarized..

9. avvie

Well that makes a bit more sense; after Hateful 8, all the comments online in various forums just told me that apparently Traci and I are the only people who like his films. I just assumed you were part of the same bunch after the 'plagiarism' charge.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Tarantino gets a pass from me. He may "borrow" but damn he does it better than the source he "borrowed" from in most cases. I've never disliked a single film he's done and I love most of them. I'm actually in the middle of a Tarantino marathon right now. Jackie Brown is so under-appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar