The Cowboys Will Win The NFC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 27, 2006.

?
  1. Cowboys

9.7%
  2. Bears

3.2%
  3. Bucs

3.2%
  4. Redskins

6.5%
  5. Panthers

29.0%
  6. Giants

16.1%
  7. Falcons

6.5%
  8. Seahawks

19.4%
  9. Rams

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. other : write in post

6.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

click picture for

Tuna will tame T.O., former players say
    If Parcells can handle L.T., Bryan Cox, Keyshawn,
    Owens shouldn't be worse

C O M M E N T A R Y

By Michael Bradley

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

BS! No way, cowboys won't win their division, let alone the NFC. More analysis tomorrow, I'm heading out the door, but that's my instant reaction.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Arizona will take it. Playing in their new stadium that will cool the desert heat.

4. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

The NFC East is going to be the toughest and most competitive division in the league, at least on paper. We'll get to find out how good they are this year.

5. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Panthers. They may win the Superbowl this year. Delhome, Williams, Foster, Smith, Johnson- there offense should be pretty good.

6. metal957

metal957 Starter

Vick and the revamped D I think it will be them and the Panthers in the NFC Championship and the Falcons will come out on top.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Assuming that they don't lose half of their game like they did last year. With a run game, they would have been in the SB last year.

---Avvie "I use redundant phrases redundantly and like it" Hughes

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Where are the eagles?

They made 4 straight nfc championships before last years fiasco. Now they got a healthy mcnabb back and no cancerous TO. They had a pretty good draft too with lots of help on the offensive and defensive line. I bet mcnabb was happy when they drafted justice and gilles.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

still no recievers, highly improved division.

they should be there but I dont think they are any certainty.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Eagles receivers...

Lewis and brown are young and should continue to improve and they added jabar gaffney to be their third guy. All three caught more than 40 balls last year and averaged 48. Think about it brown caught 43 balls as a rookie and lewis 48 despite the presence of TO for half a season.

A bigger issue is whether moats can carry the full load at RB. They need a running game to succeed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar