The Cover

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RyansTitans, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

wow !

that is absolutely gorgeous
    one of the better covers I've seen for Madden
    love how they used the alternate JErsey and Pants

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

haha! who guessed it?!??!?!? i picked vince young to be on the cover and now ive picked what jersey he would be wearing.....im on a role, my next prediction, the tennessee titans will go to the playoffs next season! Mark My words...

for proof...

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=27611&page=2

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

using the alternate jersey and pants meens they actually have to have them in the game, last year, i would see them playing in the full dark blue or full carolina blue and want to play with it in madden but they didnt have it. so that makes me happy.

4. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

is it a cartoon? i cant tell

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

nah, they just touched it up and did some work on it. i've seen that exact same picture somewhere else

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

its what the graphics are supposed to look like in the game, just to show how in depth it is, makes wrinkles in the jerseys more visuable, and sweat on the players.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Shiiiiiiooot, I WISH that was how the in-game graphics would look, but we all know that with Madden, there won't be any noticeable differences. They might add something like qb sprint vision though. Ugh.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

That's one of the sickest covers for Madden ever. Yes bias...

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im not being bias but it is the sickest cover ever for Madden games. It seriously is.

George's was basic and really didn't do anything for me. It was cool back then but looking back the logo and box art is kinda ugly.

Cullpepper's wasent anything special...

Faulk's was sweet but it dosent beat VY's

Vick's was sweet but not better then Vince's

Ray's was ugly

McNabb's 360 cover was sick and the only cover that could compare to Vince's

Alexander's was alright ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar