The Coordinators

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by maximus, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agreed, by getting rid of fisher we only become worse, i think if he goes so does what little team morale that we have

2. maximus

maximus Starter

Keep Fisher, get new OC or DC..unless Fish refuses to fire Chow and Schawtz

3. how can he refuse, if neither of them do anything good

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

gregg williams

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Not available.

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I agree with KamikaZ, a change of scenery defineitly needs to happen. Fisher is great, but I don't see him going anywhere with the team. Norm Chow should go back to USC. Our defense played horrible too. Well it's only the first game, we will see what happens through the year.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Moose...

This is a team loaded with vet players. 14 starters in their 5th season or beyond.

Laboy-starks-odom-troupe are 3rd year players. Brown is a 4th year player. Henry and kinney are long time vets. Who are all these players that will suddenly emerge to prominence next year to make us better?

Aside from the QB position this is a team that should be hitting their stride now! That's why they acted stupid and ran collins out there because fisher knows that.

What is more is that starks, bennett, brown are all in their contract years. So of course is volek and collins. Robaire smith is on a one year deal. We will lose some of those guys. You think vince young will get us to the playoffs all by himself? He still needs a team around him.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we could sign him if we got permission from the redskins, although i doubt they would allow it.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Crash...

Knock it off! Fisher isn't great at all and he's proving it. He's an average coach who wins only when the team is loaded.

This midnight QB change is proof that the guy is often clueless and a change of scenery isn't going to help that.

It amazes me that even those who now think that it be better for fisher to leave still can't bring themselves to admit he is not a great coach.

This is a team loaded with vet players who are under performing because of the coaching.

Look at the defense, we started a D-line that included haynesworth, robaire smith and KVB with laboy and starks rotating in and still couldn't dominate a young jets line that had 2 rookies.

Our starting linebackers average 6.3 years a man and includes a guy who is considered one of the absolute best at his position in the league.

This defense should be outstanding but not with these guys running it.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I love this thread!
    YOU FOLKS MAKE ME SO PROUD!:) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar