The Coordinators

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by maximus, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toly

Toly Free your mind

That's exactly what I replied in another thread. It's a very common play in the NFL under that situation.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

He just held onto it for too long, made him pull it up a little.

3. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Ba Bye Floyd, Ba Bye Jeff.

You get those two doofs out of here, and the new guys will take care of the rest.

If things look bad at the bye, I would go ahead and flush Baptist Sports Park. So what if everyone says Fish will be hired in a minute. More power to them.

Let Dave McGinest take over as the interim head coach, and go from there after the season.

Flush the morons out of town.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

We really should have played him longer. You can never settle for a performance that bad at QB, such as what Collins gave. I'm only frustrated because we could have performed better on offense, and I think the first change should have been at QB. We kept forcing the guy with the worst chemistry. This game was always within our reach.

5. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

It sounds like Fisher is in the hot seat among other coaches from what most of the network NFL talking heads were saying pregame today. Also, I heard some analyst (not sure who) saying the Titans might be the worst team in the NFl now since we seem to be one of the few teams who are getting worse since the satrt of the preseason. I have agree with almost all of this. Fisher and Schwartz need to go if we don't improve dramatically. We have a young team but also alot of talent to lose to the Jets at HOME!

6. i just hope that bulluck doesnt leave when his contract is over =[

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

im having a hard time blaming schwartz for this one. we gave up some plays but we made some plays. we got some breaks too with the field goals.

although - i will say this - when we need a stop on defense, we never get it.

8. true, and i thought that the first 3 and out that the jets had was a good sign, but well ya yall kno the rest

9. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

These two HACKS we call coordinators couldn't manage a lemonaid stand for a second grader.

10. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

If Fisher goes, who else is there out there to replace him....

I don't want some "HOT" coordinator that gets hired every year with no experience....

I know things look bad, but I'd stick with him through this year.....remember a few years ago, Pittsburgh had two bad seasons and everyone was calling for Cowher's head......
    I don't think we gain anything by getting rid of Fisher....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar