Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Console Wars

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by NYTitansFan, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    The Wii does induce some crazy injuries. I've only played it once, at an EB Games. And I was playing that crappy Zelda fishing game, and I got so into it that I had a sore shoulder immediately afterwards. Needless to say, the people in the store were looking at me funny. Pretty sure I broke a sweat trying to reel in a damn catfish that I had to throw back.
  2. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I heard it was the person who finished second, therefor, no Wii, I could be wrong tho
  3. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $32
    no your right.. she was going to finish 2nd anyways.. which makes it all the more tragic i suppose
  4. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    I am officially on the DL because of a Wii injury. FYI.... don't try to imitate Fred Flinstone when Wii Bowling.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,357
    ps3 has that same gimmicky attachment but better graphics and games, so you'd probably like it more.
    [IMG]
    tee hee hee
  6. Ryudo The wall crusher!

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $367
    You mean pelicans 8 year old technology that was in PSone that sixaxis uses?

And Nintendo's newer technology that uses ALL motion from Gyration corp they Ninty bought up.

hehehe I like where i work I can get free systems thanks to the program ticket my reps gave me. :greedy:
  7. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $32
    new things turn me on too Mr. Ryudo..
    • Tip Jar Donor

mdfan Starter

Moolah:
    $6,636
    Funny stuff on wii vs ps3
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c-nNoR3KvHo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c-nNoR3KvHo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.