The Console Wars

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by NYTitansFan, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

The Wii does induce some crazy injuries. I've only played it once, at an EB Games. And I was playing that crappy Zelda fishing game, and I got so into it that I had a sore shoulder immediately afterwards. Needless to say, the people in the store were looking at me funny. Pretty sure I broke a sweat trying to reel in a damn catfish that I had to throw back.
  2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I heard it was the person who finished second, therefor, no Wii, I could be wrong tho
  3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

no your right.. she was going to finish 2nd anyways.. which makes it all the more tragic i suppose
  4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I am officially on the DL because of a Wii injury. FYI.... don't try to imitate Fred Flinstone when Wii Bowling.
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

ps3 has that same gimmicky attachment but better graphics and games, so you'd probably like it more.
    [​IMG]
    tee hee hee
  7. Ryudo

Ryudo The wall crusher!

You mean pelicans 8 year old technology that was in PSone that sixaxis uses?

And Nintendo's newer technology that uses ALL motion from Gyration corp they Ninty bought up.

hehehe I like where i work I can get free systems thanks to the program ticket my reps gave me. :greedy:
  8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

new things turn me on too Mr. Ryudo..
  9. mdfan

mdfan Starter Tip Jar Donor

Funny stuff on wii vs ps3
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c-nNoR3KvHo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c-nNoR3KvHo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.