The Colts wasted a 1st round draft pick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

As a Titans fan, this is great for all of us...Good. I am glad they burnt a 1st rounder for a guy who is about as slow as they come with speed and hitting the gaps. I am still scratching my head on this one, considering they had 3 decent backs (although a little banged up) already on the roster. Dude is average, such a wasted pick..

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Deuce us absolutely right about the Colts wasting a 1st round pick. But I do believe that D Brown will return to the muck from which he came. That is not rare. It's not rare to see one surprise season for a RB, then back to suck.

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

and this my friends, is why you DO NOT draft a RB in the first round these days....Solid production can be found in later rounds with much less costs. I pray that the Titans get a solid QB out of this upcoming draft...

4. nickmsmith

Better yet: Don't give up a 1st round pick for a running back that a crap team is trying to unload. They came away like bandits on that one. I hope they get a world changing player with that pick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm just about ready to admit I was wrong about Richardson. Thought he was an elite talent.

I think there's a small chance he gets it together after a full offseason with the team, but I sure wouldn't bet on it.

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I could see if Trent was putting up big numbers and a stud, but man, to give up a 1st round pick with a ?....That isn't even ballsy, that is just plain stupid. The Titans need to snag a 3rd round pick somehow, and they REALLY need a QB this year badly. I am also hoping that they get a new coaching staff, because this current bs is unacceptable...How do you only have 1 win against division opponents out of your last 10 games?!?!?!!?!?!??

7. nickmsmith

absolutely unacceptable, and I hope the new ownership knows it.

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yeah, this team has enough talent to have a better record than they do....It's a shame, back to the drawing board for all of us, after such high expectations.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Hey- can we trade Jake to somebody for a 1st round "do-over"?

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Nah. Lost too much value. When it comes to players and picks it is similar to buying a new car. Players lose a ton of value as soon as they are used the first time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar