The colts 9-4 with mirrors...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Thank you Joseph Stalin. What an idiotic concept, we can only talk about the titans. Wow how exciting.

The forum is called titans & NFL TALK!!!!

This is a team we compete with in 2 games every year! We are not talking about the chargers!!!

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Talk all you want to about the Colts. I'd prefer to talk about the Titans. Most of us don't have an inferiority complex. You eat sour grapes on that short bus?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

H5 for the burn - lol

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Why not talk about them? There are hundreds of threads discussing how awful the Titans are. Been there, done that, every year. Gotta keep it fresh.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I don't have any problem with folks making a comment or two about it. I understand we haven't had a lot of pleasant stuff to talk about our own team.

I find it comical when folks are perseverating and debating at great lengths over how a team within our division is "over-rated" by the media and the attention that team is receiving. I don't get it. Seems like rationalized envy to me. I say they are who their record is, good for them, we'll beat their azz next time we play to prove we are better than they are.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

as long as the Titans can keep 'la Vagician' from being blocked by the QB we have a chance - any given sunday and all that

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Theyre not allowed grapes on the short bus, might choke.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar