The Collins Hate

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ten_Titans, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I find it Funny that Warren Sapp thought Kerry was the toughest qb of all qb's tackle and sack. I nearly spit out my spleen on that one. For me, he's more like a fruit roll up so I have no idea where that's coming from. But interesting comment no less.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Honestly I thought about making a thread like this but about Nate Washington. He's not great, but I've seen too many people on here act as if he's completely useless like Tyrone Calico or something.

I don't like Nate as a starter, but the role he played with the Steelers (lined up in the slot) worked well and is exactly what we need to do.

He's overpaid, but he doesn't suck. He had a really bad drop against the Colts in 09 and I think that's what everyone remembers more than anything. How about his awesome catch against the Cowboys? No love?

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

You know how we work, we practice the phrase "squeeze a dollar out of a dime" like a religion.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

"Honestly I thought about making a thread like this but about Nate Washington. He's not great, but I've seen too many people on here act as if he's completely useless like Tyrone Calico or something. "

Nate has come a lot closer to earning his $4M a year than Jovan Haye has.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Collins isn't useless, just give him...

1. Explosive running game.
    2. Flawless o-line with max protection.
    3. Slants and curls only.
    4. Kenny Britt on magic beans (if the long ball must be thrown).

And he's a decent back up to have.

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

You make a good argument. I think he's our 3rd best receiver at this point behind Britt and Williams.

I know people will bash me for throwing D Will in there but his routes are flawless (how many times did you see him open on 3rd down?), he has the best hands on the team (how many drops did he have?), and while he might not have the pure speed of Nate, he gets a ton of separation.

Going into the season we're actually looking decent for once at receiver. We've got the best corp I can remember.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd shake Kerry Collins hand, but I'd also wing a beer bottle at him once he throws an air ball at my section. He's a good guy, just like his daddy Jeff Fisher, but being a good guy doesn't convert 3rd downs.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Mizzo

Mizzo World champion of America

KFC, really? He's alright, I guess.. But I mean, not really. Hopefully we won't have to talk to him anymore once next season begins. (if it begins etc.)

9. Mizzo

Mizzo World champion of America

Never mind, he gives us the best chance to win.:rolleyes:

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

did you put a dollar in his hat??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar