The cardinal sin of the running QB..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

My name is Maximus..

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jkN8Yx7p9H8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jkN8Yx7p9H8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

should have capped the foo' when he had the chance

3. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

So I think we could all agree that vince had a pretty good season last year. I mean he led a very bad team to an 8-8 record maybe the stats weren't gaudy but he got the job done. He's had a bad year this year just like big ben had in his 3rd year. Since you're considering roethlisberger great and consistent then maybe you can't say anything till after next season, because if he has a good next two years he'll have played 3 out of 4 good seasons.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

In fairness Ben's bad season came right after his serious motorcycle accident and he never seemed in sync that year. Even Ben's terrible year was far better than the one VY is having right now.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You really have a flair for the dramatics don't you.

No one said he sucks but last season was un-Roethlisberger like.

We've been through this time and time again, I am not looking for you. It's been done. Who cares if you were second.

Again with the dramatics. I don't think you are a VY basher and I said I don't disagree with the points you made.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How long did that take you to find?

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I found it months ago the last time you went off on the "it was my idea to draft Young" tirade. It took only a few moments to search it out again.

9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Pretty funny that you think being the first person to mention a player makes you cool. I'm sure many thought he would be a good player in the NFL since his 2nd year in college. I know I did. =(

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

even funnier than thinking it is being wrong about it. twice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar