The Calico Experiment ends after '06?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I think some of the blame goes to "Horse-collar" Williams, too:grrr:

2. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Calico = big fast tall guy trying to play WR.

He isnt a Football guy never was.

3. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

he was my favorite pick and his rook season he was physical especially around the end zone then he disappeared i know his hands are suspect if he can somehow find his speed as well as his hands we'll look back at this thread and be like thank god this didnt come true but if he is still as inconsistent we'll say TJ and the rest are nostradamus lol. I hope the latter isnt true just for the sake of the titans another solid receiving corp like the run and shoot days with better running back and actual TE's and this O would be bad A$$ but I know those are big dreams.

4. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

hell make all u eat your words u can count on that i think its his last chance so he wants to make a lasting impression on this team. he will step up

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'd like to believe that, too. The coaches have got to be getting to the end of their rope, but they are fair, and understand at this point surely they allowed him to come back to soon from the ACL. If they like what they see out of the crop this year, and Calico does decent, say around 500-700 yards and a few TDs, I can see them giving him a one year agreement to turn it around, at a low price. He'd have to understand he's not going to get much with the type of production he's shown since the 1st few games of his rookie season.

6. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

So, am I the only one who wants him to succeed specifically because his name sounds kickass? I mean, just look at it. Tyrone Calico. ...Calicooooooo!!!
    Additionally, I named my Animal Crossing town Calicove, and I'd look quite the fool if my town was founded by a bust.

Yeah, my reasons are stupid, but I want Calico to succeed all the same. Kinda hard in the current rotation, though...

7. Calico only looked good in the paper before the draft. But I hope he proves me wrong this season...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We all want Calico to succeed, just don't think it is likely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar