the bull **** colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Nov 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

man it sucks...i hate that he colts r in our division had we been in almost any other division playoffs would still be availible...but @ 3-7 and the colts @ 9-1 we cant catch up and going as a 5th /6th seed team is bascialy impossible right now....i mean in the nfc two leading division teams have 6-4 records....which the way we are playing we could catch up to them...but the AFC is so much tougher....

if we didnt have such badluck in our first 5 games...or rather if we didnt have kerry throwing the ball...we might stilla had playoff hope

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

if we win out we would be 9-7, thats not usually good enough for a wildcard spot.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Thats been the mantra the past couple years.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I didn't know we ever had serious playoff hopes.

5. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Kerry Collins did more to kill this season than any issue with the defense.

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

No, trading Volek killed this season. Collins is just the scapegoat. You don't bring in anyone new to a system a week before the season and expect any results except what we got. Given the choice between Collins and Young, it was easier to put Young on the field after that, no one could look any worse. But what if Collins had 10 games under his belt now.....would he be playing better than Vince? Of course he would.

7. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

I dont agree Thunder....Billy Volek was like 2hat 2-7 and as starter,and also was just as much injury proned as Chris Brown.I know Billy Volek was good in 04' when the season was long lost and we were in absolutely no contention.He came in and become a hometown hero type but the truth is in all those games where he and Drew Bennett developed that great chemistry and Billy ended up throwing like what 1,200 yards and 12 td's over a like 4 or 5 game span,but we were going up against defenses that were almost dead last against the pass,and we still didnt win any of those games.

I do agree that Kerry was a scapegoat,but i still believe if Billy was the starter we still would be about the same amount of win team.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Our defense was crap when BV was kicking butt also. Once it was so bad that Troupe was set to be put on the D-line.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Speaking of Volek, who left to find his NFL starting spot,
    how many games has he started since??

His starting career has gone the same route as Michael Richards'...

10. :coltssuk: ...hey, 2000th post!:toast: ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar