The bright side of things for the Titans!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chem, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chem

Chem Camp Fodder

This thread is for posts with good things that will come out of the Titans' 2007 off-season so far. I'll start.

"Losing Pacman for the year and not signing any awesome defensive free agents was a good thing. Our opponents scoring more quickly means that VY will get more series per game, and be forced to throw more in the 2nd half of games. That will hasten his development as a NFL QB."

What's your look at the bright side of things?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

high draft pick

3. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

Courtland Finnegan gets more time and developes into a very good CB.

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I think this gives Vince a great opportunity to take over the team. Not that I ever felt that it could become 'Pac's team' A season with Vince as the only super star on the team will definately allow our team to mold around Vince, and he's a great person to build a team around, both in the way he plays on the field and the example he sets off the field.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Keith Bulluck lost his status as a star somewhere along the way?

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

when he was drafted by the titans

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:truedat:

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

1. Pac as a distraction is reduced.
    2. The "hardship" will solidify the team during the off-season, OTA's, mini-camp and training camp.
    3. Vince.
    4. Finnegan gets more playing time. (I REALLY like what I've seen on the field from him)
    5. We'll be overlooked too many times again this year.
    6. Pac CAN come back by game 11.

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

No, Bulluck is definately a star, but he's never really wanted to be a team leader, VY will definately be taking that burden this season and I think Keith will happily give it to him.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I found a silver lining yesterday, but there were to many strings attached.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar