The Blind Side

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by BigD73OT, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i1hG_mjQojw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i1hG_mjQojw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Make sure you all go and see this movie, it was a great movie to work on. I was an extra. I played an Ole Miss football player. The cast and crew were really great and im sure the final product will be awesome
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Wake up and die right Tip Jar Donor

Comes out on my Birthday. I'll check it out. Probably wont see it that day, but it does look enticing.
  3. Gunny

Gunny vastly inferior superior Tip Jar Donor

So how much of this will end up being true?
  4. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Is that suppose to be a shot at me? Or how much of the movie is true? I have pay stubs from when I was filming or you could contact Extras Casting of Atlanta and asked them if Daniel Craig(not James Bond,me) was an extra in the Blind Side.
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

I doubt he was doubting if you were an extra.
  6. Gunny

Gunny vastly inferior superior Tip Jar Donor

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant how much of the movie is true. I know Michael Oher had a pretty tough childhood and all, but you know Hollywood, who knows what they will do to the story.
  7. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

For the most part, what i saw and what ive read they kept it pretty much on par with the real story.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.