Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Blind Side

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by BigD73OT, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Moolah:
    $0
    <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i1hG_mjQojw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i1hG_mjQojw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Make sure you all go and see this movie, it was a great movie to work on. I was an extra. I played an Ole Miss football player. The cast and crew were really great and im sure the final product will be awesome
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,094
    Comes out on my Birthday. I'll check it out. Probably wont see it that day, but it does look enticing.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,355
    So how much of this will end up being true?
  3. BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Moolah:
    $0

Is that suppose to be a shot at me? Or how much of the movie is true? I have pay stubs from when I was filming or you could contact Extras Casting of Atlanta and asked them if Daniel Craig(not James Bond,me) was an extra in the Blind Side.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,236
    I doubt he was doubting if you were an extra.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,355
    Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant how much of the movie is true. I know Michael Oher had a pretty tough childhood and all, but you know Hollywood, who knows what they will do to the story.
  5. BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Moolah:
    $0
    For the most part, what i saw and what ive read they kept it pretty much on par with the real story.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.