The best of what's left! (in free agency)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...remainingfreeagents030909&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Anyone on this list interest anyone? I don't know much about Leigh Bodden, anyone familiar? We could use some CB depth and maybe someone to compete for starter next season, I dunno if he's a possible answer or not.

IF we had not drafted Craig Stevens I would want L.J. Smith, but what is done is done.

DJ Hackett, I wouldn't mind us bringing him in for WR depth and just to compete.

I wonder if we'd try to straighten out Khalif Barnes and make him a backup for a few years, probably not.

No one really jumps out at me. I'd certainly rather see Torry Holt a Titan, but honestly I'd rather just wait for the Rams to release him than trade for him, unless it's a late late round pick.

2. ohsfball9109

ohsfball9109 Rookie

Eh... No one really impressive this year's free agency wasn't great... I think we should maybe talk to Khalif Barnes for depth and look at Jason Taylor but I believe he will be way to expensive... idk why but I don't like Hackett... I would rather wait to try and get Holt or trade whatever neccesary to get Anquan Boldin!!

3. Alex1939

I don't agree about that considering this free agency had AH, TJ Whoseyourmama, TO, amongst others.

But yeah, no one is really impressive that's LEFT.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

This year's been a dream compared to last year. Last year year seemed one of the all-time worst.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I wanted us to take a look at Leigh Bodden before free agency started, I'm shocked he's not signed yet but I still want him.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Are you talking about last year's free agency in general or the Titans' free agent/offseason moves... because I would have to say that I was pleased with our signings last offseason... Alge Crumpler, Jake Scott, Justin McCareins, and of course, Kerry Collins.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Collins wasn't signed last season.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

What about DeWayne Robertson?? He was the #4 overall pick 4-5 years back.....so he has the skills, and you know Washburn could unleash the potential. As for DB, I wouldn't mind Bodden or even Dre Bly on a 2-year deal.

9. Alex1939

Oh, well now I hate him then. Hope we don't sign em'.

:grrhee:

10. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

dre bly got burnt mad times last year......maybe we can change that, who knows

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar