The beginning of the end of the NFL as we know it...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

No one needs to hate the players or goodell. Look to the root of the problem. What is it in this country that constantly makes victims out of people? Who in this country is chickifying the boys in this country? Who is it that is banning dodgeball in schools and others?

I wont tell you the answer cuz that would be taboo. But it starts with an "L"

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

So why don't these ex-players sue college football? They hit A LOT more in practice than the NFL allows.

We used to go live tackling to the ground three days a week in school and then obviously in the game. Four days of live hitting and one walk through. I should sue my high school if I ever get chronic headaches.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

NFL has more money Id think, so go after the bigger fish

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I was going to say lawyers, and then I got it.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Exactly. It's a money grab at its finest.

6. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

yep this. and yes i can't stand RG changing the rules(and arbitrarily enforcing them).

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

so a judge should see through this and let the league live on.

insurance companies on the other hand will hold the NFL up claiming liability issues

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Yeah, only reason he lived was because their coach used to be a combat medic, he ran out on the ice and clamped dudes jugular by sticking his fingers in his neck. After that, I think the NHL made all goalies wear neck guards.. but idk if all of them do.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Damn. Hardcore.

I saw that in the comments and thought it was a joke. lol

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

No man, hockey injuries are by far some of the most gruesome I have seen. I think they guy retired after that, not sure though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar