The Andrew Luck Spell...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Bukafax, Jan 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

American Football is nothing like Rugby. At all.

They literally share no similarities.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

they have a ball

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

and that clip was AFL, but I wasn't gonna say anything on JCBrave Appreciation day

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Those balls are huge (phrasing), the Patriots would struggle.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I assumed it was related to something else.

6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

There were a few others during that time period...Aikman and Young come to mind (although Young did retire after our SB season I think), Marino was still slinging (actually he was the last from that Elway era to leave I think), and Bledsoe (though admittedly not elite) was slinging pretty well back then as well.

I actually sort of like it when QB talent gets a bit short....it re-emphasizes the run game a bit. That time period was also a good time for Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith, Jerome Bettis, and later players like Marshall Faulk (who was very good in his own right in Indy before Peyton came) and Eddie George. During these time periods the game gets back to a more traditional style rather than the "arena" style of stuff that you see now (with the current Seahawks as a notable exception).

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Marino retired the year we went to the Super Bowl. They got straight embarrassed by the Jags in the playoffs.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

this is a great way to look at it and hadn't thought of that before. Seattle seems to have a head start.

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

So the Colts 19th ranked defense (points) is evenly responsible with the Colts 6th ranked Offense??? How do you figure?

10. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

That's odd, Hilton had the same number of catches this year as last year despite starting 5 more games. So the FACT that Hilton didn't receive any more passes this season means Luck completed all those extra passes to....

So when you say Hlton is 'solely' responsible....who did Luck complete all those extra passes to...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar